- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- 3D Super Nintendo Mario Nintendo DS Sony arcade Mega Drive/Genesis 1994 Commodore Amiga puzzle ZX Spectrum Nintendo retrocast gadget Sega Virtual Boy Commodore 64 Kickstarter video review 1988 1985 Hyperkin RetroN 5 Wii U Game Boy 2013 console books Master System 1989 videogame Retro Gamer news NES retro Famicom SegaScope 3D 3DS magazine Virtual Console preview Gameboy Advance review anniversary The History of...
Monthly Archives: November 2013
This is the first edition of Frank’s Retrocast. I take a quick look at Tetris on Nintendo Game Boy. The game was released in 1989 (thou I say 1988 in the video). I’ve probably have a lot to improve in … Continue reading
Space Harrier was released in the arcades in 1985 and on the Master System a year later. And in 1988, Sega released a 3D version of the game on Master System which is actually a sequal to the original and … Continue reading
From time to time, Retro Gamer make bookazines from previous issues of the magazine. This time, they’ve made a flip-magazine with the Sega Mega Drive on the one side, and flipped over, Super Nintendo on the other side. You can … Continue reading
I’ve just started to digg into issue 122 of Retro Gamer: Back to the Eighties – May 1980 Back to the Nineties – September 1996 Ahead of its time – A 3DO retrospective The History of… Mission Impossible The Commodore … Continue reading