- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Retro Gamer Sony 1994 news puzzle 1985 Nintendo DS Sega blog 1988 Super Nintendo SegaScope 3D review 3D ZX Spectrum Commodore Amiga Hyperkin Famicom anniversary Kickstarter Mega Drive/Genesis Virtual Boy RetroN 5 retro Nintendo magazine NES videogame preview 3DS Commodore 64 Gameboy Advance Virtual Console books 1989 arcade console Master System Wii U Game Boy retrocast Mario gadget 2013 The History of...
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Not long ago, I bought the book Commodore 64 Book: A Visual Commpendium and thought that was great. Then I found out that the author of that book had made a new Kicstarter for a book called Commodore Amiga: a … Continue reading
I like the 3D conversion of classic Sega games on the Nintendo 3DS. As usual, the Japanese gamers allready have more Sega 3D Classics than us in Europe (and the US for that matter). And they will get more. On … Continue reading
Issue 134 of Retro Gamer is out and this is some of the things to read: Sega Saturn: 20th anniversary The Making of: Wasteland Back to the Nineties… September 1997 Batman: A videogame history The making of: Soft Aid From … Continue reading