- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- 2013 anniversary Commodore Amiga Super Nintendo 1988 Virtual Console Sega 1985 1994 Nintendo DS 1989 8-bit arcade Master System The History of... SegaScope 3D Virtual Boy books Sony gadget console Wii U NES 3DS Kickstarter videogame 3D RetroN 5 Mega Drive/Genesis Game Boy retrocast Commodore 64 Famicom ZX Spectrum Retro Gamer Mario news Gameboy Advance preview magazine puzzle retro Hyperkin Nintendo review
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading