- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Gameboy Advance Nintendo DS magazine Super Nintendo Game Boy Virtual Boy 1994 retro Kickstarter Retro Gamer RetroN 5 Wii U Commodore 64 Sega 1988 3D Sony Famicom puzzle 2013 Mega Drive/Genesis ZX Spectrum news books Hyperkin anniversary Virtual Console gadget 1985 Commodore Amiga 3DS Nintendo 1989 video review arcade NES 8-bit review Mario SegaScope 3D retrocast Master System console preview videogame
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading