- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Kickstarter 2013 Master System ZX Spectrum Gameboy Advance news video review anniversary retro Nintendo Mega Drive/Genesis magazine arcade 1989 review Nintendo DS 1994 Wii U 1988 retrocast 8-bit gadget Virtual Boy Sega Famicom 3D Virtual Console videogame Retro Gamer Commodore 64 books 1985 blog RetroN 5 console Super Nintendo 3DS Sony NES Game Boy Mario preview Hyperkin puzzle Commodore Amiga
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading