- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- 1985 3DS Master System Famicom Wii U Hyperkin Nintendo DS 1988 Commodore Amiga Mega Drive/Genesis video review 3D NES RetroN 5 Gameboy Advance console Kickstarter review puzzle books videogame 8-bit Commodore 64 gadget Virtual Console Mario Sega 1989 2013 preview Game Boy ZX Spectrum magazine Sony 1994 retrocast Virtual Boy anniversary arcade Retro Gamer Nintendo Super Nintendo news retro SegaScope 3D
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading