- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Wii U Super Nintendo 1988 1985 Sega The History of... blog Sony Gameboy Advance gadget Hyperkin video review news arcade anniversary Commodore Amiga Virtual Console magazine 3D Mario Master System SegaScope 3D Nintendo RetroN 5 books 3DS puzzle videogame retrocast preview review Virtual Boy 8-bit Mega Drive/Genesis 1994 Retro Gamer Commodore 64 NES ZX Spectrum Kickstarter 2013 Famicom console Game Boy retro
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading