- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Hyperkin 3DS magazine RetroN 5 video review Sega Nintendo Commodore 64 Retro Gamer news Nintendo DS retrocast Commodore Amiga 1994 Kickstarter Virtual Console Sony Game Boy Famicom 1989 2013 review Virtual Boy 3D Master System preview arcade 1985 The History of... NES anniversary Wii U Mega Drive/Genesis ZX Spectrum Super Nintendo console SegaScope 3D gadget 1988 retro videogame Gameboy Advance puzzle Mario books
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading