- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Virtual Console Commodore 64 Retro Gamer Virtual Boy Sony books videogame Hyperkin Nintendo DS Nintendo Gameboy Advance 1994 review magazine ZX Spectrum Super Nintendo Commodore Amiga arcade RetroN 5 gadget Mega Drive/Genesis retrocast anniversary SegaScope 3D puzzle Mario Famicom Kickstarter retro Master System news blog 8-bit Game Boy 3D NES 1988 1989 2013 3DS Wii U Sega video review console The History of...
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading