- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Sony retrocast 1989 SegaScope 3D Nintendo Commodore Amiga gadget puzzle 8-bit anniversary 2013 news Virtual Console Super Nintendo 3D review Sega 1988 Gameboy Advance arcade Nintendo DS Mario 3DS RetroN 5 Retro Gamer ZX Spectrum books retro The History of... Hyperkin Wii U console Famicom 1985 NES Virtual Boy Master System 1994 preview videogame magazine Kickstarter Commodore 64 Game Boy Mega Drive/Genesis
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading