- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- magazine 2013 Commodore 64 Famicom blog Sega ZX Spectrum 3DS retrocast Virtual Boy Retro Gamer arcade Mega Drive/Genesis 1988 The History of... Wii U 1994 Kickstarter Virtual Console books 8-bit Gameboy Advance gadget 1985 puzzle retro videogame RetroN 5 review Super Nintendo 3D Sony video review anniversary SegaScope 3D console Game Boy news Master System Commodore Amiga preview Hyperkin NES Nintendo Mario
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading