- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Nintendo preview Super Nintendo Famicom ZX Spectrum 1994 anniversary Sony 1985 Sega NES retrocast Mario 8-bit Commodore Amiga books 3DS Mega Drive/Genesis 3D RetroN 5 console Commodore 64 videogame gadget 2013 news Gameboy Advance Master System retro Virtual Console 1988 The History of... Game Boy Hyperkin Retro Gamer SegaScope 3D arcade puzzle 1989 Virtual Boy magazine Kickstarter Wii U review Nintendo DS
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading