- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- preview Wii U Mario Game Boy gadget Hyperkin retro Virtual Console Mega Drive/Genesis Kickstarter Nintendo DS console 1985 videogame 1988 Gameboy Advance video review Sony anniversary Retro Gamer 3DS Commodore 64 2013 NES magazine 1989 Master System Sega review SegaScope 3D Super Nintendo news The History of... puzzle 8-bit RetroN 5 retrocast arcade Virtual Boy books Famicom Commodore Amiga Nintendo 3D 1994
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading