- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- NES news Virtual Boy Sega 1994 Wii U books Nintendo ZX Spectrum SegaScope 3D 2013 Game Boy preview Retro Gamer videogame Mario gadget anniversary magazine review The History of... 8-bit Virtual Console Super Nintendo retrocast Nintendo DS 1989 Commodore 64 arcade 3D 1985 Master System RetroN 5 Gameboy Advance Mega Drive/Genesis puzzle retro 3DS Commodore Amiga console Sony Kickstarter 1988 Famicom Hyperkin
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading