- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- SegaScope 3D review ZX Spectrum Mario puzzle videogame Nintendo DS Master System Sony Kickstarter NES The History of... 1989 retro Nintendo Commodore 64 retrocast 3D Sega gadget RetroN 5 Famicom 2013 preview 1985 console Gameboy Advance 1994 Retro Gamer Hyperkin Game Boy Mega Drive/Genesis Commodore Amiga magazine Virtual Boy Super Nintendo anniversary Virtual Console arcade news Wii U books 8-bit 3DS 1988
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading