- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- 3D Famicom ZX Spectrum retro Mega Drive/Genesis Sony Nintendo DS Nintendo RetroN 5 video review Virtual Boy arcade SegaScope 3D Retro Gamer Master System 1985 Sega Wii U retrocast gadget 2013 Commodore 64 puzzle review 1994 3DS magazine 1989 preview Kickstarter 1988 NES anniversary Hyperkin Game Boy Gameboy Advance Super Nintendo books Mario Commodore Amiga Virtual Console news console videogame 8-bit
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading