- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- ZX Spectrum The History of... videogame puzzle NES Mega Drive/Genesis 1988 Hyperkin review 2013 Kickstarter gadget Famicom Retro Gamer Commodore Amiga Gameboy Advance retro preview RetroN 5 Sega console SegaScope 3D Mario Wii U Nintendo Game Boy Master System 1989 retrocast 1985 8-bit 3D arcade Super Nintendo 1994 Virtual Console Virtual Boy video review Nintendo DS Commodore 64 anniversary news 3DS magazine books
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading