- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- RetroN 5 Hyperkin 1994 gadget Commodore 64 Nintendo DS Virtual Boy preview arcade 2013 NES Virtual Console anniversary console Sony Mario magazine Mega Drive/Genesis 8-bit ZX Spectrum retrocast 3D Nintendo Sega 1985 Retro Gamer 1988 SegaScope 3D Commodore Amiga review books Kickstarter retro Famicom Wii U 1989 news puzzle Super Nintendo Master System Game Boy 3DS Gameboy Advance videogame The History of...
Tag Archives: 3D
I like the 3D conversion of classic Sega games on the Nintendo 3DS. As usual, the Japanese gamers allready have more Sega 3D Classics than us in Europe (and the US for that matter). And they will get more. On … Continue reading
I’ve never ever played a Virtual Boy, but have allways wanted one. So I’ve just bought a Nintendo Virtual Boy on eBay and received in the mail today. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be testing the console … Continue reading
In Frank’s Retrocast #02 I talk about the Space Harrier 3-D on the Sega Master System. The game was released in 1988 as one of the eight games made for the SegaScope 3D glasses. For the written review, go here. … Continue reading
Space Harrier was released in the arcades in 1985 and on the Master System a year later. And in 1988, Sega released a 3D version of the game on Master System which is actually a sequal to the original and … Continue reading