- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Super Nintendo NES Mario Nintendo 1989 Master System magazine Sega RetroN 5 Virtual Boy 1988 SegaScope 3D retrocast Commodore Amiga puzzle preview anniversary retro Nintendo DS Commodore 64 Hyperkin Famicom videogame 3DS ZX Spectrum The History of... arcade books Mega Drive/Genesis 2013 console Wii U Retro Gamer Gameboy Advance 1994 news Game Boy review Virtual Console Kickstarter 1985 Sony video review 3D gadget
Tag Archives: Mario
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
At the Nintendo Digital Event at E3 2014, Nintendo announced Mario Maker. Appart from what was shown in the Mario Maker trailer, we know not much about the game. But it will let you create levels in the good old … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.