- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Nintendo DS NES Mega Drive/Genesis video review puzzle books arcade videogame SegaScope 3D Sega Master System 3D gadget anniversary Virtual Console 1994 Sony 3DS review magazine Wii U Kickstarter 1988 Commodore 64 Gameboy Advance 1985 preview retro 8-bit 2013 news RetroN 5 ZX Spectrum Retro Gamer retrocast Virtual Boy Mario Famicom Hyperkin Nintendo 1989 Super Nintendo Commodore Amiga console Game Boy
Tag Archives: Mario
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
At the Nintendo Digital Event at E3 2014, Nintendo announced Mario Maker. Appart from what was shown in the Mario Maker trailer, we know not much about the game. But it will let you create levels in the good old … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.