- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- 3DS Retro Gamer blog Sony anniversary books videogame Gameboy Advance 1989 3D Commodore Amiga console 1985 Kickstarter 2013 retro review Wii U gadget Master System NES Nintendo Mega Drive/Genesis Game Boy ZX Spectrum Famicom Hyperkin Commodore 64 Sega Mario SegaScope 3D retrocast Virtual Boy magazine arcade The History of... 1988 puzzle news Super Nintendo Nintendo DS RetroN 5 Virtual Console preview 1994
Tag Archives: Mario
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
At the Nintendo Digital Event at E3 2014, Nintendo announced Mario Maker. Appart from what was shown in the Mario Maker trailer, we know not much about the game. But it will let you create levels in the good old … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.