- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- anniversary Sega video review Super Nintendo 3DS Virtual Boy retrocast Gameboy Advance 1988 arcade blog console preview Famicom Kickstarter Virtual Console gadget Commodore 64 8-bit magazine videogame Mario retro RetroN 5 Commodore Amiga Wii U Hyperkin ZX Spectrum Game Boy 2013 Sony Nintendo Retro Gamer news SegaScope 3D The History of... Master System review 1985 NES 3D Mega Drive/Genesis books 1994 puzzle
Tag Archives: Mario
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
At the Nintendo Digital Event at E3 2014, Nintendo announced Mario Maker. Appart from what was shown in the Mario Maker trailer, we know not much about the game. But it will let you create levels in the good old … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.