- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- Retro Gamer console Gameboy Advance The History of... Wii U 1988 ZX Spectrum RetroN 5 Kickstarter preview Mega Drive/Genesis 3DS anniversary gadget puzzle Game Boy Sega Commodore Amiga 1985 retro 1989 Sony 2013 Super Nintendo videogame Nintendo Virtual Console magazine review Virtual Boy Master System news Mario video review NES 3D Famicom Hyperkin Nintendo DS books retrocast Commodore 64 arcade SegaScope 3D 1994
Tag Archives: Mario
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
At the Nintendo Digital Event at E3 2014, Nintendo announced Mario Maker. Appart from what was shown in the Mario Maker trailer, we know not much about the game. But it will let you create levels in the good old … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.