- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- preview Sega Famicom Kickstarter The History of... review retrocast Mario gadget NES videogame 1989 RetroN 5 Game Boy Master System Gameboy Advance Virtual Boy 1994 1985 Commodore Amiga Nintendo DS books SegaScope 3D Commodore 64 arcade magazine Hyperkin retro 2013 Nintendo anniversary 8-bit news Retro Gamer ZX Spectrum console 3D Virtual Console Sony Super Nintendo puzzle 3DS Mega Drive/Genesis Wii U 1988
Tag Archives: Super Nintendo
I played Donkey Kong Country a lot back in the days. At the end of this November, makes the 20th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country. The game was released in USA on 21 November. Europe followed on November 24 and … Continue reading
With Retron 5, you get a hardware that plays 9 different consoles out of the box: NES, Famicom, SNES, Super Famicom, Genesis, Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance. And with the Power Base/Master System-converter, you … Continue reading
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.