- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- preview Commodore Amiga Retro Gamer puzzle Mega Drive/Genesis Nintendo Gameboy Advance 1985 Game Boy blog anniversary Mario arcade Wii U video review gadget Virtual Console console news ZX Spectrum Virtual Boy 1994 retrocast 3DS 8-bit Commodore 64 videogame Hyperkin RetroN 5 retro NES SegaScope 3D The History of... 2013 3D Famicom review Super Nintendo Kickstarter magazine Master System Sega 1988 Sony books
Tag Archives: Super Nintendo
I played Donkey Kong Country a lot back in the days. At the end of this November, makes the 20th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country. The game was released in USA on 21 November. Europe followed on November 24 and … Continue reading
With Retron 5, you get a hardware that plays 9 different consoles out of the box: NES, Famicom, SNES, Super Famicom, Genesis, Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance. And with the Power Base/Master System-converter, you … Continue reading
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.