- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- retro Nintendo blog 3DS Gameboy Advance magazine 1988 1989 Hyperkin Commodore Amiga news Super Nintendo Wii U Mario Commodore 64 Famicom puzzle Retro Gamer Sony 1985 1994 Kickstarter video review anniversary ZX Spectrum preview Game Boy Virtual Console SegaScope 3D 3D console Sega The History of... books retrocast Virtual Boy review arcade Master System RetroN 5 videogame Mega Drive/Genesis 8-bit NES gadget
Tag Archives: Super Nintendo
I played Donkey Kong Country a lot back in the days. At the end of this November, makes the 20th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country. The game was released in USA on 21 November. Europe followed on November 24 and … Continue reading
With Retron 5, you get a hardware that plays 9 different consoles out of the box: NES, Famicom, SNES, Super Famicom, Genesis, Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance. And with the Power Base/Master System-converter, you … Continue reading
I bought Mario Paint here the other day with the mouse. I plugged the mouse into the Retron 5 console and it worked. You could even use the Super Nintendo mouse on the Retron 5 homescreen. Cool! Check out the … Continue reading
Super Mario Kart was originaly released on Super Nintendo in 1992 and was re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March. Here’s a gameplay video of me playing the first cup, Muschroom Cup 50cc.