- Wireless gameplay on Nintendo NES made easy
- Review: Atari Vault (Steam)
- Retro Gamer #145
- Review: Super Mario Bros. (Famicom/NES, 1985)
- Retro Gamer #144
- Kickstarter: Generation 64 – How the Commodore 64 inspired a generation
- A look at… Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Kickstarter: The story of the Commodore 64 in pixels
- Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata dies at 55
- Is this a prototype of the Nintendo PlayStation?
- 1988 magazine books 3DS anniversary news Wii U Mario Kickstarter Sega Game Boy Commodore 64 gadget Nintendo The History of... Super Nintendo 1985 retrocast review Commodore Amiga Mega Drive/Genesis 8-bit NES retro videogame Virtual Console 1989 console Gameboy Advance Nintendo DS Retro Gamer puzzle video review Sony Virtual Boy Master System ZX Spectrum preview Hyperkin 2013 RetroN 5 3D blog SegaScope 3D 1994
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Namco released Pac-Man on May 22, 1980 in Japan. So this make the games 35th anniversary! Happy birthday!
The new Kickstarter from Sam Dyer og Bitmap Books is a great success. On Friday 15th May, they launched ZX Spectrum: a visual compendium by BITMAP BOOKS. Just within hours, they met their £20.000 mark, making this book a reality. … Continue reading
“Take command of the wackiest collection of misdirected rodents ever seen on your screen.” This is the description of Lemmings on the back of the Amiga box. In the manual it also says that the Lemmings ar cute, but stupid. … Continue reading